Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Indian Arrows: The future

Over the past few decades India has been dubbed as a sleeping giant of world football. The reasons vary for why India under achieves and depending on whom you ask you will get a different answer. I can give you 101 reasons for why we are not in the top-50 in the world, but I'll focus on the positives today.

This video features the Indian Arrows. They are exclusively an Indian Under-20 team who play in the I-league. The other 13 teams in the I-league do not have any age limit and they can recruit players from other countries. The Arrows are boys among men, by the time they all become full fledged national players they will hopefully raise the bar for Indian football.

For now, enjoy watching this video, I will keep you all updated on the future "happenings" of the Arrows.




3 comments: