Thursday, April 28, 2011

A detailed article on Geetu Anna Jose's basketball career and aspirations

Click here

"So far, no Indian player has even gone for trials there (WNBA). So, I never expected to go there. But there was a desire within me to go there at least for a trial. I used to pray to God, 'please let me go at least for one trial'. Here, I am, going for three trials. I have also had dreams of me basketing and the team winning the game! These were the kind of dreams I had. I can't believe that my dreams are coming true; just a step away. If I come out with flying colours in the trails, I will say my dreams have come true. I am nervous and excited." Geetu Anna Jose

Here is a video of her:

He is trying out with three teams: Chicago Sky, Los Angeles Sparks and San Antonio Silver Sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment